Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1971 914 California body $200 or $50 per part
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
vwsamba
All the major parts are now gone, just the bare body with doors, no wheels but suspension is there so bring wheels to roll and load. No major rust or accidents, one owner original blue color California car, door gaps good on pass side. $200 or $50each for anything left (hood,trunk,engine lid,top,1.8 airbox,heat exchangers,doors,glass etc)
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(vwsamba @ Jan 6 2012, 12:16 AM) *

All the major parts are now gone, just the bare body with doors, no wheels but suspension is there so bring wheels to roll and load. No major rust or accidents, one owner original blue color California car, door gaps good on pass side. $300

pm sent -

Phil
vwsamba
anyone want this or parts off it before it gets scrapped? sad.gif
porsha916
hi, If we can figure out a way to get it to the east coast cheap, I would buy it. Please sad.gif don't scrap it! I would like more pictures of the rust area's - hell hole, behind rocker panels.
take care
Bill
vwsamba
Yeah i'm trying not to scrap it but my friend has to move it soon as his landlord wants it gone ASAP. Its better than most i've seen and is worth saving. I don't think there is any cheap way to the east coast, at least $800
infraredcalvin
Pm sent
vwsamba
Weekend bump, at end of next week it has to go for scrap sad.gif
twash
QUOTE(vwsamba @ Jan 14 2012, 08:15 PM) *

drivers side window condition /available
vwsamba
Yes its fine and available. PM me for contact info if you want to come and get it anytime smile.gif

QUOTE(twash @ Jan 15 2012, 08:34 AM) *

QUOTE(vwsamba @ Jan 14 2012, 08:15 PM) *

drivers side window condition /available

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.