Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone in Chatsworth, CALIFORNIA ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
A fellow on the Bird board has a 914-6 backpad that I would like to purchase, but he will not ship. I told him I would pay for shipping, still NO SHIPPING!!
So, if there is someone there ( chatsworth)who could purchase it for me and put it in a Bike box or a Windshield box and send it to me I would make it worth your while and I will pay for shipping.
Let me know off line at 503-799-5794 text or call or email me at boxster@me.com

Thank you,
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914
mepstein
QUOTE(boxstr @ Jan 6 2012, 01:04 PM) *

A fellow on the Bird board has a 914-6 backpad that I would like to purchase, but he will not ship. I told him I would pay for shipping, still NO SHIPPING!!
So, if there is someone there ( chatsworth)who could purchase it for me and put it in a Bike box or a Windshield box and send it to me I would make it worth your while and I will pay for shipping.
Let me know off line at 503-799-5794 text or call or email me at boxster@me.com

Thank you,
Craig C. Laughlin CAMP 914

What state? I know of a Chatsworth in NJ.
brant
bump.

I hope someone can help Craig out
he is one of those vendors that has done TONS and TONS of free things for many membors....

he always lends a hand, gives free merchandise to events, and generally is a good guy!

brant
mepstein
CA
jim dorociak
I am in the Thousand Oaks area, not too far away. Jim Dorociak
2860 Lynnview St. Newbury Park, Ca 91320
805-498-7261 jdorociak@gmail.com
buy it and get me his phone number/ address and I will pick it up and ship it to you.

Jim
shoguneagle
I am planning on going through Southern California via I40, S58, and I5. If shipping costs are too much, I can arrange to meet with Jim and pick up the part thus taking it to Grants Pass and beyond.

Camp914 is a great vendor and if he needs help, I will do it. Just have to keep posted on the condition on the road grade from Redding over to Medford.
Just let me know what you need and want to do; I will adjust to meet your requirements.

Steve Hurt
sixnotfour
Im headed south next weekend, and will pass by.
sixnotfour
beerchug.gif
boxstr
WOW,I just want to say thank you to everyone who replied to my posting.
Jim Dorociak was able to step up and buy the backpad today for me and will ship when he gets a box big enough to pack it into.
While I was speaking to Jim he told me about some wheels he wanted to purchase here in Portland, so I was able to help,him out and will pickup wheels this weekend and ship next week.
I think that is one of the great things about this board. People helping people.
Thank you one and all.....!!
Craig at CAMP
914.SBC
What a fine example of why we are members of this Board. What a great story with a great ending. beerchug.gif
TC 914-8
Hi Craig, pray.gif
I grew up in the SFV and still have tons of contacts. If things fall thru, I'm available if you need me to reach out.
Tony
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.