Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Me
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Stonepilot
So glad to be part of this crew. As the newby, I am in the search. I have alot of great pictures but I dont have a car yet. My father had one when I was 16 and I remember driving it the summer he was out to sea. He sold it when we transfered back to Florida. That was almost 30 years ago. Im not in any hurry, looking for the right car. Thanks for letting me learn and join the party.
markb
welcome.png

It's an addiction, there is no cure.
tscrihfield
welcome.png

Glad to have you! This is a great bunch with more resources than you can imagine. Also a great bit of knowledge! Enjoy and good luck on your search.

Thomas
silver74insocal
welcome.png be patient and find the one thats right for you. ask lots of questions and get familiar with the search function, these guys have seen and done it all ! you have come to the right place. good luck to you sir beerchug.gif
JRust
welcome.png . Welcome back to the madness! There are plenty of nice 914's around. Be patient & find the one with the least amount of rust evilgrin.gif
mrgreenjeans
QUOTE(Stonepilot @ Jan 7 2012, 12:41 AM) *

So glad to be part of this crew. As the newby, I am in the search. I have alot of great pictures but I dont have a car yet. My father had one when I was 16 and I remember driving it the summer he was out to sea. He sold it when we transfered back to Florida. That was almost 30 years ago. Im not in any hurry, looking for the right car. Thanks for letting me learn and join the party.

Semt you a private message about a really great teener for sale locally.
Zero rust ever and show winner, owned by a 50 year old lady,
Sunflower yellow and black interior car, 90,000 miles.
6freak
QUOTE(JRust @ Jan 6 2012, 09:10 PM) *

welcome.png . Welcome back to the madness! There are plenty of nice 914's around. Be patient & find the one with the least amount of rust evilgrin.gif

But ya better get there before Jaime lol-2.gif
Lennies914
welcome.png

Be careful,

cause ya can't just have one!

bulitt
Whats that stuck in your pocket? confused24.gif Welcome Aboard!
72914S
I live here in P`cola. Been into teeners since my first one back in the `70`s. I`ve had Lil Red near 15 years.
majkos

biggrin.gif You have jack stands? lol-2.gif

welcome.png
Stonepilot
That would be a flower pinned to my shirt, and yes I have the jack stands. Thanks for the welcome.
mrgreenjeans
QUOTE(Stonepilot @ Jan 7 2012, 12:41 AM) *

Sorry ...I mis key stroked and said its a one seven....its not its a 1.8 and it is a 1974 car. Sunflower yellow, black sails, black interior, a truly stunning car for ten grand.

I can give you her personal info if interested further.

This car only has one need......a good home with a new owner.

After looking at countless teeners......15 years ago when I found mine,---- in So. Cal., Denver, and lately , in Florida, I have rarely seen more than a handful to compare to this one, the one we own , and a local 2.0 sixer.

Coincidence being. they are all sunflower, but with other color interiors !

This car cannot be ovedrstated on its condition...if it was me that owned it, I would add another 7000 to the price, market the car correctly and it would Sell.
Its really THAT good.

Don
rick 918-S
welcome.png assimilate.gif
jsayre914
welcome.png

Welcome to the madness biggrin.gif
Grelber
welcome.png

From the great state of Texas. (Where the Texans just kicked the Bengals' butts).
bigkensteele
QUOTE(Grelber @ Jan 7 2012, 04:34 PM) *

welcome.png

From the great state of Texas. (Where the Texans just kicked the Bengals' butts).

Historically speaking, that has never really been that difficult. We were out-played today in all but the first quarter. I am now a Houston fan as long as they are in it. Congrats.
Grelber
Hey, I'm in Dallas, but since the Cowboys suck, ya gotta stick with the state.
Tom_T
welcome.png

Hmmm.....it sounds like your Dad was maybe stationed in San Diego & driving his 914 around there & letting you drive it there too? I was around there in the 70's with mine, although I'd moved to LA for college & then Orange County was as close back to SD as I could get job-wise.

Keep up the hunt for your Holy Grail! first.gif
Stonepilot
Tom we never left the east coast, we were actually in Norfolk VA
EdwardBlume
welcome.png welcome.png welcome.png

Welcome to your new addictive money losing habit.... I just drove yesterday my 914 that my Dad bought when I was 6.
SUNAB914
Welcome to the world!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.