Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunrise in Cordoba, Spain
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DonTraver
Here's a shot I took this morning in Cordoba, Spain.

Since I last posted, I've spent a week in Valencia, Cartagena, Granada, and now I'm in Cordoba.

I am really loving being in Spain. The people, the sights, the country.

I got pulled over by the Police in Granada. They wanted to see my passport and when I showed them it, it only showed the entry stamp for England on May 24, 2011. Then I started telling them all the countries I've visited since them, they started laughing and handed it back. Then they helped my find my hotel. How cool is that.

The picture of the Band is New Years in Granada, they reminded me of the Blues Brothers.

I checked my records the other day. Counting last years tour.

I've visited: 14 Countries
106 Cities
Driven 27,643 miles or 46,038 kilometers

and I've still got 11 months to go as long as my health and the RS America keep it together.

Just loving it, Don

tscrihfield
Don, this is awesome! I love catching your posts and just dreaming. I have to say what you are doing is what life is all about! Hope you continue to have great travels! Beautiful shot BTW!

Thomas
effutuo101
Wow! That is fantastic! Spain is wonderful.
shoguneagle
Keep enjoying and letting us participate. Keep the enjoyment going for yourself. Through your eyes and activities we get to see Europe which most of us will never get to visit.

Thanks for giving us your memories. Very enjoyable!!!

leebenedi
Seville is a must as well as Ronda. Both are beautiful places. I wish I had my 914 up and running and with time to travel all over Spain. Unfortunatley I have to work. Enjoy your stay.

If you are in Madrid on May 15 go to Las Ventas to see a bullfight. Very impressive (if you like it).
johannes
That's great ! If you drive nearby Strasbourg in France, feel free to drop me a MP, so we can drive a few kms together...
3d914
Thanks for sharing, Don. Spain is one of the few European countries I have any interest in visiting. Family heritage & all.

Sounds like you're doing it the right way.

Enjoy!
DonTraver
I was in Strasbourg last year, but it might be on the way to Luxemborg. I'll put it on the list.

Madrid and Seville are on the list, I'll add Ronda.

The only semi firm date so far is Le Mans again.

Forgot to add:

50+ laps on the Nurburgring

Hit 260 kph or 160mph between Munich and Nuremburg, not bad for a 18 year old Porsche

Heading for Malaga in the morning, then who knows where, I've been winging it for this whole trip.

Later, Don
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.