Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WANTED! Sparco 2000 seats or Other Racing seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
racerbvd
I want a pair of Sparco 2000 seats or MOMO Hard shell seats for my 76 2.0.
Open to other seats that will not fit in a 914 and wide enough for a "Big" Boy..

Lots to offer in trade for em... beerchug.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
hwgunner
Tell me about those Ronals (?). Fit a 73 911?
racerbvd
QUOTE(hwgunner @ Jan 7 2012, 07:32 PM) *

Tell me about those Ronals (?). Fit a 73 911?

7&8X16, so only if your 73 has RS flares..
hwgunner
No seats here so hpw much?
Rocky
Got 2 Corbeau Classic II's in as new condition I bought 5 years ago and put in my garage queen which I have driven 2000 miles in thoes 5 years. Look them up at their web site and see what you think. They run $299 each and I would be happy for near that for the pair. Shipping could be ugly to FL.

Rocky
racerbvd
No seats here so hpw much?

$700+shipping..

Thanks,
QUOTE(Rocky @ Jan 7 2012, 08:45 PM) *

Got 2 Corbeau Classic II's in as new condition I bought 5 years ago and put in my garage queen which I have driven 2000 miles in thoes 5 years. Look them up at their web site and see what you think. They run $299 each and I would be happy for near that for the pair. Shipping could be ugly to FL.

Rocky

Thanks Rocky, for my 76, I'm really wanting Hard shell racing seats..
rgrobman
QUOTE(Rocky @ Jan 7 2012, 07:45 PM) *

Rocky

o

Rocky, I can buy your corbeaus for $220 + shipping. Please send me pics to rgrobman@msn.com.

I'm in Miami, FL as well.

Rony
racerbvd
Still looking..
racerbvd
Still need a few pair... beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.