Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sold
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914coop
Like new, only used 4 months. Loved this muffler but it will not work with the turbo I am installing.

$250.00 + shipping

IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
JRust
icon_bump.gif for a great deal. Love the triad exhaust & if I needed one for a 2.0 I would jump on it. Surprised nobody has gotten this yet. I figured it would go in an hour confused24.gif
rwilner
QUOTE(JRust @ Jan 8 2012, 01:25 PM) *

if I needed one for a 2.0 I would jump on it.

This won't bolt up to a 73 2.0 -- at least, not without some type of adapter. Looks like it will bolt up to a 75/76 2.0.
914coop
QUOTE(rwilner @ Jan 8 2012, 10:29 AM) *

QUOTE(JRust @ Jan 8 2012, 01:25 PM) *

if I needed one for a 2.0 I would jump on it.

This won't bolt up to a 73 2.0 -- at least, not without some type of adapter. Looks like it will bolt up to a 75/76 2.0.

That is correct, needs the 75/76 bolt pattern. (Triangle)
914coop
Weekend icon_bump.gif
ww914
Dog-gone it. I just ordered one last week. Sorry. (Edit) Oh, nevermid, it wouldn't have fit mine anyway.
OU8AVW
How loud are these things?
Mike-
914coop

QUOTE(OU8AVW @ Feb 2 2012, 12:54 PM) *

How loud are these things?
Mike-

Here is a link from u-tube with a car running one.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%...u2A2k&gl=US
euro911
If the link doesn't work, try this one
Triad 914
Spaceman Spiff
Thanks Mark. That sounds sweet. PM sent.
euro911
I think one of the reasons the 4-tip style Ansa/Monza mufflers don't sound as nice is because they don't mix the left and right banks where the tubing meets in the center, so they only exhaust two cylinders from each side. Does that make sense?

I had a Ansa/Monza that I was going to experiment on, modify the tubing to create simultaneous flow to both mufflers.

I think it would be a bit quieter than a Triad with the flat-pack mufflers confused24.gif

EDIT
I posted this in the wrong thread headbang.gif ... meant to post it in the " Mufflers, Holy crap! I haven't priced them in a while" thread
MartyYeoman
Still available? confused24.gif
914coop
Sale pending on shipping cost.
Harpo
If the deal falls through I'm interested. Please PM me

Thanks

David
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.