Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So it looks like im getting a 6 after all SWEET
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
a914622
So I could not pass this up. Looks like the turbo block 2.2 will be up for sale to pay for the rebuild parts for the eg33. Or add a set of turbos to this one??

The wire harness is already off the be cut down and i have a email into JE for a set of pistons. Ill post pics of the inside when i get it torn down.

So anyone know of a 6 speed suby for a good price??

jcl
billh1963
Nice!
BIGKAT_83
QUOTE(a914622 @ Jan 8 2012, 06:59 PM) *

So anyone know of a 6 speed suby for a good price??

jcl

A older Subaru six speed is way to long. It would end up about six inches thru the back bumper. But I do think the newer 2010 or 2011 is shorter than the old one.

Bob....
a914622
Ya i should of been clearer. 2010-2011 non-STI is the one.. I found a new diesel one but the top speed would be way out of line! 70 at 1800 RPM idea.gif

Bob did you rebuild yours? I cant find rebuild kits. And the only ACL bearings i can find are for the 4cyl-2.2 I hat to buy 2 sets of everything and have half left over..

jcl
BIGKAT_83
When you get this done your really going to like it. It makes a great car using the Subaru transaxle.

Bob
sixnotfour
Jeff is that 911 non sunroof ? I cant remember, if so when can I cut the roof off ??

subie 6 awesome ! except for the H2O
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.