Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Dash Knee Pad with Vents
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Drola
has one crack but otherwise decent
$75 if you pick up or i can ship to your nearest greyhound depot for another $75. yes shipping is expensive because it's long.
Drola
came off a 1973
Ed_F
Just an FYI, you can get a non cracked knee pad shipped for less than you're initial asking price of $75.
Drola
QUOTE(Ed_F @ Jan 10 2012, 03:09 AM) *

Just an FYI, you can get a non cracked knee pad shipped for less than you're initial asking price of $75.

then i guess it goes in the trash.
i know shipping with greyhound will be at least $50 and if you can get one bought and shipped to you for that amount then there's nothing more to do with this one.
anyone want it? but you must pick it up. i'm not going to pack and ship it for cost of shipping.
Ed_F
The vents if in good shape are worth a few bucks, and someone on here was looking for the chrome attached to it. Not trying to discourage you, I have seen much worse so I'm sure someone out there could use it.

QUOTE(Drola @ Jan 10 2012, 03:15 PM) *

i know shipping with greyhound will be at least $50 and if you can get one bought and shipped to you for that amount then there's nothing more to do with this one.
anyone want it? but you must pick it up. i'm not going to pack and ship it for cost of shipping.

Drola
like i said, if anyone wants it it's here for the taking. yes, the vents are in good shape.

QUOTE(Ed_F @ Jan 10 2012, 06:36 PM) *

The vents if in good shape are worth a few bucks, and someone on here was looking for the chrome attached to it. Not trying to discourage you, I have seen much worse so I'm sure someone out there could use it.

QUOTE(Drola @ Jan 10 2012, 03:15 PM) *

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.