Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show me your Valence
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
seanery
I took mine off to get to the fogs, now I'm gonna replace it, since it's already off.

Show me what you got and tell me where you got it (if you know).
GTeener
Mine came with my car as seen (except the chips). It's fiberglass.
serge914
Bought it on Ebay, it is fiber and I need it because of my oil cooler.
Ferg
Pic from WCC, flexdam without the rubber... found in canada, i think they are NLA.
Allan
Never knew there were beaches on Colorado? biggrin.gif
Andyrew
Give the man credit.. He shot that at the WCC!!! In monterey!!!!!!! (standing a couple feet from him when he took that one...)
Kargeek
Old flexdam with shortened rubber- attached with pop rivets and metal strip backing. Flanges were fiberglassed on the sides to match the fenderwell lip. Dave H
pjhaun
I got mine from a company about 12 years ago. It was made just for the 914 and installed with out any modifications. The company went out of business soon after I got the bumper.
Aaron Cox
i want the chin spoiler like trekkor was running, cant find any new tho confused24.gif
Trekkor
Do I get to show the "Sweeper Dam" again? boldblue.gif

KT
Aaron Cox
QUOTE(trekkor @ Aug 25 2004, 10:25 PM)
Do I get to show the "Sweeper Dam" again? boldblue.gif

KT

no...the one prior to that rolleyes.gif in your avatar cool.gif
Trekkor
Alright...
RON S.
Got mine from A.I.R.
It came with typically PP fit,had to flare the ends cause it didn't have any.Valance oil cooler cutout was off by 1-1/2" from the spoiler.All in all,a week or 2's worth of work to make it look acceptable.
Ron
seanery
Ron, any clearance issues on that one? Rub it much?
thesey914
Does anyone know the name and where i can get a front valance like this??
seanery
MidAmericaMotorworks (Tweeks)
IPB Image
seanery
nope, the one I posted is different.

It kinda looks like the snowplow AA lists, but is different.
seanery
OK, I found that one. It is at AA. It's called Front Spoiler without brake ducts.

AA Valence Page
72914S
Here is one I found on e-bay years ago. Says "PORSCHE" across the front.
Aaron Cox
cool!

the only place i could find that sells the 'snowplow'.... is aa <_<
Mark Henry
I made mine! smile.gif

Copied from an old broken one and I added the cooler vent.
seanery
was just in contact with the manufacturer of the flex dam and got one. He no longer has the rubber though.
Ferg
Did he say anthing about how many he has, or if production will resume? It took me 4 months to find mine second hand. Sometime in the future I may need another. Could you pm me his contact info.
Ferg. beer.gif

OOPS just saw the other thread, nevermind.
seanery
He said he had 5 of them, and still had the molds.

I wonder what the molds would cost? confused24.gif
GWN7
wonder what the molds would cost?

Gee and you know someone who works in rubber. wink.gif biggrin.gif
Chris H.
I love that valence. It matches up so well with the 914 lines it looks like it could be stock. If I backdate my bumpers I would love to have one.

Someone buy the molds!
Aaron Cox
anyone have pics of a 914 running the snowplow spoiler...kinda like a boss 302 chin spoiler rolleyes.gif
Andyrew
I HATE the flexidam front spoiler.... looks SO out of place...

But take off the flexi part, and youve got a nice front bumper!!!!

Btw, Mine is for sale for those that said you needed a flexidam... The fiberglass piece got some beatings... could use a going through.... but the flexidam is good (Hmm I wonder why...) $100.. and right now, I wont ship it... nother 2 months.. maybe... (Sounds like I really dont want to sell it, eh? LOL)
Hi_Fi_Guy
Patrick Motorsports... he may also have some without the oil-cooler and brake ducts.

IPB Image
Rough_Rider
Dzus mounted front valence & fenders in fibreglass.
Aaron Cox
anyone have experience with this one? my car is pretty low... how low does this go?
IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.