Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD................Custom Steal 914-6 Oil tank, lines and filters!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jeffs9146
As it says I have a set up that was on a race 914-6 sometime in the late 80's or 90's! It mounts by drilling 2 screw holes and one larger hole for the cap and dipstick in the trunk and screwing it in!

The filters are mounted on the fire wall by the back of the engine shelf and the line hooks into a modified 6 oil cooler (line to the cooler not included). The bottom line needs to be made but would go from the bottom of the tank to the bottom side of the engine! There is a case vent inlet on the top also. It even has a drain plug!

$50 Plus Shipping!
JmuRiz
PM me the details (capacity, baffling, what it looks like installed etc.) Thanks.
Jeffs9146
confused24.gif

What you see is what you get!! I know nothing else about it!

It came on an engine that I purchased a few years ago!

I will try to look inside to see if there are any bafflings.

Edit: I just looked inside and there is one baffle dividing the deap section from the shalow section at the dip stick! Other than that it mounts under the trunk and over the drive shafts with the dipstick comming out in the trunk!
JmuRiz
Gotcha, just trying to visualize how/where it's attached and all those other things. Any info would help, just let me know when you have a chance to look and we'll discuss.
Jeffs9146
Edited above
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.