Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Front Trunk Pan Corner
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
a914guy
I'm close to having all the pieces pulled together to fix my front trunk. Something I've put off doing for over 20 years. The final piece I need is the left side piece outlined in red with the arrow.

Click to view attachment

The piece is the front left corner top plate that is welded to the trunk floor. The white outline below shows the area I'm working on.

Click to view attachment

The picture below is an OE right side piece. I need the left side.

Click to view attachment

Restoration Design will eventually add these pieces to their parts inventory but they are some time away from doing that. Automobile Atlanta did have the right side piece but does not have the left side.

I'd like an NOS piece or a section that is rust and damage free. If you have a donor piece and are willing to work with me, please give me a call or drop me a note.

In order to make a used piece work, it needs to be cut out so I can carefully remove it from the pieces it's welded to.

Thanks for the help!

Rich
214-478-9418
a914guy@aol.com
sixaddict
Call Hennessy Porsche (metro Atlanta) ...Good guy in parts ..PET may have it
a914guy
QUOTE(sixaddict @ Jan 10 2012, 06:34 PM) *

Call Hennessy Porsche (metro Atlanta) ...Good guy in parts ..PET may have it

I checked here in Dallas with the local Porsche dealer and it's not available or showing in stock with any of the dealers. Do you think Hennessy has some NLA pieces on their shelves?
a914guy
Still looking.....
a914guy
QUOTE(a914guy @ Jan 13 2012, 09:05 PM) *

Still looking.....

The NOS or EXC front left piece is still out there somewhere. I need a used piece from a car that has been kept dry and will trim it out myself if you provide the section needed.
ChrisFoley
I have one Rich.
CG-914
Or check custom speed parts in germany
or in germany the classic parts from ether porsche or volkwagon,
they have new department there for gear heads like us!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.