Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mike and Edd flip a 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sanddog
Saw on end of Wikipedia article for Wheeler Dealers TV show that the spring 2012 series will feature a 1974 Porsche 914. That will be really interesting to see how they check for rust....
TheCabinetmaker
First, welcome to the world. Second, do a search and you will find a 2or3 page thread about it.

NORD

Sanddog. Tell us about your car. Keep an eye out for gatherings

up here in the PNW driving.gif

welcome.png
sanddog
QUOTE(NORD @ Jan 11 2012, 08:25 PM) *

Sanddog. Tell us about your car. Keep an eye out for gatherings

up here in the PNW driving.gif

welcome.png

Thanks NORD,

Have a 1972 1.7 and looking forward to any PNW gatherings. I got the car in October and was going to start with putting on an aftermarket fuel injection to replace the carbs and install a side shift transmission I got from Rich D. but now have moved to major rust repair after stripping the interior and taking the rockers off. Turns out it has rusted out passenger floor, firewall, jackpost and longs. It has a nice coat of tangerine paint but afraid may need to cut into the fender to repair properly. Plan to start posting here as I get into it and seek advice on exactly what to do once I get this posting thing down!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.