Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reupholstery Recommendations
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jr91472
My seats are shot! Time to start over. Anyone in DFW got any suggestions or recommendations?

thx
opera guy
ball park average, about how much does one seat cost?
jr91472
I am not sure. Is this a rhetorical question? <_<
i love porsche
im getting mine redone for 250 a seat..but the guy said he was giving me a deal...so it could possibly be a higher of an average
DougC
Hey JR, I need to (eventually) have my seats reupholstered too, here in DFW.. I planned to have the same done to my first 914 several years back but never got around to it before I sold it. But Rich Johnson (local 914 guru) gave me a business card of a place that did his interior work (very nice). Pretty sure it was in Richardson (IIRC), I think it was called either "Theo's Trim Shop" or "Leo's Trim Shop" something like that. Unfortunately I've long lost the card and contact with Rich. You may know Rich or you could call info for the shop number - sorry the info is so vague..

Doug C
jr91472
Thanks Doug C. Richardson would be very cool (close that is).

I am still a few weeks from getting to seats. But if I find him, I will let you know.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.