Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A quick thank you to Eric Shea.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
broomhandle
Morning commute, Very close call. Thank you for rebuilding my brakes. You rebuilt them for the previous owner, and I am so thank full.

Just a quick thank you….

smile.gif
76-914
Eric has some damned fine videos and info at his site, also.
Elliot Cannon
It's been said and rumor has it that, when Erics' Mother was about 8months pregnant, she was in a car that experienced partial brake failure and was quite frightened. Thus leading to Erics' expertise and fascination with the rebuilding and welfare of automobile braking systems. We're all just fortunate he chose Porsche brakes. first.gif
Cheers, Elliot
JRust
What are we turning into here confused24.gif all this grouphug.gif towards Eric is just plain icon8.gif

Okay he really deserves the Praise shades.gif . It would be easier to be annoyed with him if he didn't do such great work. Not to mention being downright helpful in general. Your a real pain in the ass Eric lol-2.gif
PeeGreen 914
What can you say? When you do a great job you generally get praise. When you screw everything up regularly you get other types of threads dry.gif Eric has always done right by me and every other 914 911 guy I know that has used his services. Wish they were all this good beerchug.gif
Dr Evil
Funny that such an EASY guy would focus on stopping devices confused24.gif I mean, really. With Eric, everyone gets a turn because he is that kind of generous guy.
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(Dr Evil @ Jan 11 2012, 03:00 PM) *

With Eric, everyone gets a turn because he is that kind of generous guy.

blink.gif

So, um, which was the pitcher and which was the catcher? confused24.gif
Dr Evil
Adam, you met me. No way am I catching. No fricken way.
URY914
ES must be the most loved member of this forum. wub.gif
BajaXJ92
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jan 11 2012, 03:28 PM) *

ES must be the most loved member of this forum. wub.gif

I tend to disagree.

As of New Years, Scotty B seems to be the most loved, by our resident pitcher, Dr. Evil. sheeplove.gif
MDG
Eric Shmeric.

meh
balljoint
You guys really should tone the Eric appreciation down a bit. The poor man already has an ego the size of Utah. You're going to make his head explode. Oh and don't hold your breath waiting for him to join the mutual admiration society. I've never heard him say a kind word aboot any of you. hide.gif

He always has nice things to say about SLITS though! confused24.gif
MDG
Yes. Eric is very needy.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(balljoint @ Jan 11 2012, 05:08 PM) *

You guys really should tone the Eric appreciation down a bit. The poor man already has an ego the size of Utah. You're going to make his head explode. Oh and don't hold your breath waiting for him to join the mutual admiration society. I've never heard him say a kind word aboot any of you. hide.gif

He always has nice things to say about SLITS though! confused24.gif

OK! OK! So fuch him then. (Or has that been done already)? av-943.gif
Eric_Shea
I love all of you (except the Canadians... Well, except Paul he's good but the other ones are, well, you know... Except Mark, he's OK too but the rest... phooie! Except Pateman, he's good but, the two that are left... you know who you are. If you send me your calipers and all of your money, I'll be your friend too) wub.gif
Eric_Shea
On a more serious note... Thanks guys. Happy to help. I really owe it all to this board. I just mentioned yesterday that it all started with a pair of rear 914 calipers. Now it's Ferrari, Alfa, 911's, you name it. You guys started it all and I'm very appreciative.

Thanks!
ConeDodger
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Jan 11 2012, 08:39 PM) *

On a more serious note... Thanks guys. Happy to help. I really owe it all to this board. I just mentioned yesterday that it all started with a pair of rear 914 calipers. Now it's Ferrari, Alfa, 911's, you name it. You guys started it all and I'm very appreciative.

Thanks!

Datsun... How quickly you forget!
Eric_Shea
Yup... Just got a Z order from Kevin. smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.