Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Speedo Angle Drive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
76-914
I found the seal listed at PP but not the o ring. Who sells them?
Eric_Shea
Original Customs sells the extra o-ring kit. Is that what you're looking for?
Jeffs9146
They also come in the transmission gasket kit!
76-914
Geez, I hope that I saved the left over parts from those gasket sets. If not I can call McM, thx eric.
JFJ914
Porsche dealer..............
tradisrad
I just replaced my o-ring along with the speedo drive oil seal. I got them from High Performance house.
Scott S
agree.gif

I just did the same thing - got mine from Jonathan at GPR
GPR
bye1.gif
Cap'n Krusty
I just installed a couple of Mc Mark's way cool modded speedo drive housings. Double o-rings = no more leaks = happy customers.

The Cap'n
76-914
QUOTE(GPR @ Jan 12 2012, 12:31 PM) *

bye1.gif

OK, I'll call you this PM Jonathan. Didn't see them on your website, either. BTW, I hadn't been to your website in a few month's and WOW, what a difference. Lots of items have been added. thumb3d.gif I'll be going more often, now.

QUOTE(Cap'n Krusty @ Jan 12 2012, 01:11 PM) *

I just installed a couple of Mc Mark's way cool modded speedo drive housings. Double o-rings = no more leaks = happy customers.

The Cap'n

I didn't know that MickeyM's were modified with 2 o rings. If I didn't enjoy rebuilding things I would opt for one of his.
Nie Zu Alt
[quote name='Cap'n Krusty' date='Jan 12 2012, 02:11 PM' post='1603657']

agree.gif Did this on mine too. THE way to go!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.