Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video of me leaving C&C
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Thestigz06
A buddy of mine caught me on a video of cars leaving Cars-n-coffee irvine! I wonder why the cameraman was focused on that overpriced Datsun though?? confused24.gif

Look at 5:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHig-h2K2-w
Elliot Cannon
You could tell it was south Orange County just by counting the BMW's. laugh.gif
Out of that whole group, I think I spotted maybe 4 cars that were interesting. Looks like the Crown Vic. finally nailed someone.
Cap'n Krusty
Well, that was boring. The cop coulda made his salary writing fix it tickets for illegally tinted windows .......................

Was that a real GS Corvette? If so, it was the true class of the event. If not, a dead lock on poseur of the day.

The Cap'n
'73-914kid
The cop sits there as a deterrent against tearing out. They never care about fix-it tickets. The GS was a replica.
SirAndy
Can someone post the time-stamp of when to look for something interesting? I watched the first 20 seconds and got bored out of my mind ...
blink.gif
oldschool
QUOTE(SirAndy @ Jan 12 2012, 11:22 PM) *

Can someone post the time-stamp of when to look for something interesting? I watched the first 20 seconds and got bored out of my mind ...
blink.gif

av-943.gif I shoot some footage wayyyyyy back interview style just never got around to cut it.
maybe I can finish it up and post...it was real interesting.
oldschool
QUOTE(Thestigz06 @ Jan 12 2012, 09:00 PM) *

A buddy of mine caught me on a video of cars leaving Cars-n-coffee irvine! I wonder why the cameraman was focused on that overpriced Datsun though?? confused24.gif

Look at 5:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHig-h2K2-w

Lets see how many 914 we can get to C&C..this weekend piratenanner.gif
billh1963
The camera man is clearly a ricer fan. You could see a big Healey, 356, etc. leaving in the corner of the frame while he focused on "bling" cars.
dadaDaveed
Lots of obnoxious exhaust notes. I'd like to have the BMW 3.0 CSi at 8:40.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.