Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: Casting Call for witty mechanics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
flipb
I'm not tied into this, just passing along what I saw posted elsewhere:

CAR EXPERTS AND MECHANICS: NEW CAR SHOW SEEKING CO-HOSTS.
‘The Car Show”, featuring a fun look at simple fixes to common car problems, launches nationwide search for mechanics and car experts to be on-camera co-hosts

January 9, 2012: A major production company announces a nationwide search for co-hosts of a new, 1-hour series that features an ensemble of car enthusiasts and real-life mechanics who endeavor to solve everyday car conundrums with wit, wisdom and added irreverence. In this studio-based show, viewers will submit sordid and sorry tales of car trouble while the hosts attempt to diagnose what ails their automobiles - and offer advice in all auto-related areas of life. The hour-long program will feature in-studio guests, car-related games and additional field segments relating to junkers, clunkers and the people that love them.

Metal Flowers Media is currently searching for mechanics and car experts who have a deep and wide knowledge of cars and auto mechanics. We are looking for charismatic individuals who are comfortable speaking on camera about car problems and the solutions to get the engine running again. Candidates must be US citizens, over the age of 18, with credentials that validate their experience as a mechanic or car expert. For more information, or to apply for the chance to be featured on the series, please email us at itsme_bea@yahoo.com for more information, or log on to www.facebook.com/metalflowersmedia.
This is a wonderful opportunity for the right individuals!

Metal Flowers Media is the production company behind several Discovery channel shows, including American Guns.
rick 918-S
Sounds like Click and Clack on TV.
VaccaRabite
agree.gif that was my thought off the bat too.
Zach
BajaXJ92
"Scooty B" the mechanic. He's a real "Barn Find" blink.gif

Click to view attachment
SLITS
stromberg.gif

Another really lame show in progress.
Dr Evil
If only I wasnt so gainfully employed rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.