Reconditioned Porsche 914 Gas Tanks: Acid Tanked_Patched if needed_RED COATED internally_Pressure Tested_Painted Black Car Enamel on the Exterior. The tanks are NLA for purchase new.

$325 shipped in lower 48. Paypal Only. An additional 4.5% for paypal is added. No Core Required.

I am meticulous in all my work and hobbies and treat everything as I would if I were using it myself full time. 2 of my cars will get the exact items mentioned below at some point (in storage after reconditioning).

For Sale:[u]

2 early tanks with steel fuel expansion tanks (1970-73).

2 late tanks with plastic fuel expansion tanks (1974-76).

Each set above INCLUDES: both large parts that make up a complete tank, used/tested VDO sender, used charcoal filter and strap, screws and washers to hold the tanks/filter/strap/VDO sender in place, steel filler neck, age appropriate gas cap (steel or plastic), small black plastic edge saver that measures about 3/4”.

Not Provided or What has to be purchased separately (*): Both of the black rubber tank seals for the sender and filler/overflow neck, new cap o-ring/seal, small o-ring/rubber isolator mounted normally in the filler neck overflow ring that cushions the fuel line as it passes through, fuel line for filler neck to expansion tank, fuel lines from expansion tank to charcoal filter, large tank straps for car, 2 large rubber snuggies for tank to car (vibration/shimming), tank screen, copper line nipples that exit 2 small fittings at a 45 degree angle (located underneath fuel tank).

=> I have some generic/new o-rings that will fit the hole located in the fuel filler/overflow bowl where the fuel hose passes through – not concours – please tell me you want these or I will not include them in the shipment.

My Fuel Tank professional is an Import Radiator repairman 1st, Fuel Tanks a late 3rd, they are welded/fixed/repaired after acid cleaning, then pressure tested and then shot with a quick exterior grade car black enamel. I guarantee blemishes, bumps and runs in the paint. I usually do a final sanding/fill/sanding and repaint myself, but have run out of time on these.

(*) Mikey914 from 914World has an excellent replacement seal for the fuel filler neck, early fuel cap (metal), but I'm not sure of the other seal (www.914rubber.com), also Pelican Parts can supply the screens, some gaskets/seals as well (www.pelicanparts.com).

Please click on, or copy and paste the G+ Link below into your selected web browser for viewing image sets:

https://plus.google.com/photos/103671909195...185919926352945

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment