Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Delete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
garyb
Delete
burton73
QUOTE(garyb @ Jan 14 2012, 07:33 AM) *

Im looking for a full set of 2.0L wheels.
Let me what you have and price.
Thanks

Hi,

I have a set of 5 in West Los Angeles for $500. They come with the lug factory lug bolts.

The 4 wheels are very clean and only have a few light curb scratches on them. They where from my 76 2.0

The 5th wheel I bought to replace my steel wheel and tried to glass Bead it and you can see what it looks like. You can use it for a spare or sell it.

I bought 5 from one of the guys on this board and had them refinished as new from Al Read at a cost of $500 for the wheels and $480. for Al. I did not want to be with out my car. After the hassle I should just kept these.

Bob Burton

burtonplastics@mail.com
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Spare
garyb
QUOTE(burton73 @ Jan 14 2012, 12:21 PM) *

Thanks

Hi,

I have a set of 5 in West Los Angeles for $500. They come with the lug factory lug bolts.

The 4 wheels are very clean and only have a few light curb scratches on them. They where from my 76 2.0

The 5th wheel I bought to replace my steel wheel and tried to glass Bead it and you can see what it looks like. You can use it for a spare or sell it.

I bought 5 from one of the guys on this board and had them refinished as new from Al Read at a cost of $500 for the wheels and $480. for Al. I did not want to be with out my car. After the hassle I should just kept these.

Bob Burton

burtonplastics@mail.com
Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Spare

Looks nice, I'll take them.
burton73
QUOTE(garyb @ Jan 14 2012, 12:45 PM) *

QUOTE(burton73 @ Jan 14 2012, 12:21 PM) *

Thanks

Hi,

Bob Burton

burtonplastics@mail.com

Looks nice, I'll take them.

You got them. Just call me when you know you want to get them.

Bob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.