Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone in Modesto, California going to Napa soon?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
montoya 73 2.0
I'm going to be in Modesto, California for a funeral. I wanted to drop off my engine and heads to McMark in Napa but my schedule will not allow it. Let me know if anyone can help out. Thank you.

Drew.
biosurfer1
Drew...are you driving down? I might be able to meet you off I-5 and handle it
montoya 73 2.0
Yes, I will be driving down Friday Afternoon/evening, attending the "celebration of life" all day Saturday and then leaving Sunday Morning/afternoon. I may have to be in Modesto a little later on Sunday due to possibly towing a 56 VW Double Door bus back home.
JRust
Would you have any extra room for some rotary parts?
JStroud
I'm off hwy 99 just so of Sacramento, I go to McMarks regularly if I can help let me know. Be glad to meet you somewhere, or you can stop by, (5 min off hwy).
All my contact info is on my website in my signature if you need my help.

Jeff
strawman
Drew, I'm in Davis and could meet you on Friday on I-5 in Sacramento if biosurfer1 or jsconst cannot meet you. I've got the big Chebby van that we could muscle the engine into. I'm heading to SF on Saturday and could stop by Mark's if that works for him/you. My cell is 530-902-8915.

Geoff
Andyrew
Im in modesto but not planning on driving anywhere, sorry!
montoya 73 2.0
What's up Jamie?
JRust
QUOTE(montoya 73 2.0 @ Jan 16 2012, 12:11 PM) *

What's up Jamie?

I've got a member down there who wants my Rotary setup. Probably just have to ship it. He could meet you in Modesto to snag it. Still ends up with me needing to make a 5-6hour round trip to get you the parts. Thats if you even have the room & want to deal with it. Just checking possibilities I guess confused24.gif
jcd914
I work just off I5 in Elk Grove (south of Sacramento), as in the office parking lot backs up to the freeway.
I'm there until 6 each day and I can bring my truck, PM if I can help.

Jim
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.