Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Porsche model kit collectors
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
djm914-6
Just as the subject says!

As many of you know, I'm painting some RC Porsche bodies. While I can do a good job at stripes, flames, etc I can't develope my own sponcer graphics.

If anyone has some unassembled racing Porsche models with the decal sheet (any scale), can you scan them and email them too me. As payment, I'll offer a discount on a prepainted RC 914 body (coming in very soon!!!).

Thanks,
Dave
djm914-6@attbi.com

PS: looking for a 1/24 or 1/18 scale 917/30 kit body and decals.
VegasRacer
Here are the decals from Richie Ginther's 914/6.
Can you make either of these photos work?
Lemme know if I need to try again.
VegasRacer
Does it gotta be 914?
Anything you can steal use from this 959?
djm914-6
Those are great, thank you!

Can you email me a larger file (the larger, the cleaner the image when I print).

I'm looking for any and all Porsche graphics. I'll be painting many different types of cars, but would like to specialize in P-cars. I'll "get inspiration from" any race design and use it on any car.

AAMOF, I just bought two 956 cars to fit the 1/18 scale HPI models. I'll paint one and use the included decals, but the other, I'd like to do something different. I also have in stock a 993 GT2 with out wings, so I'll do a street car look. I also have a 996 street car that I'd like to do a retro race inspired scheme. If anyone would like one of these, let me know.

Thanks again and keep them coming,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.