Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB OEM speaker pods FOUND THANKS!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914brokenfilms
WTB speaker pods. Looking for a good pair of stock speaker grills.
markb
With or without speakers?
914brokenfilms
Consider either with or without. Thx, MW
carman62
QUOTE(914brokenfilms @ Jan 17 2012, 06:48 PM) *

WTB speaker pods. Looking for a good pair of stock speaker grills.

Hello,

I've been away from 914world for a while, but I have some original speaker trim (no speakers) and a bunch of interior parts (2.0L console, etc.) left over. Photos or the speakers are attached.

I'm looking for $190 for the pair plus shipping. As with anything, make an offer, I really don't know what to ask.

Thanks
914brokenfilms

Hello,

I've been away from 914world for a while, but I have some original speaker trim (no speakers) and a bunch of interior parts (2.0L console, etc.) left over. Photos or the speakers are attached.

I'm looking for $190 for the pair plus shipping. As with anything, make an offer, I really don't know what to ask.

Thanks
[/quote]

PM sent thx
brotherb512
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentHave two in excellent condition with pioneer speakers. See pics. Make offer
pete000
If you haven't found a pair I have a near perfect pair available...No speakers attached.
euro911
WTF.gif is up with these prices? ... Sheezes blink.gif

Too many people gauge something's value from inflated eBay sales screwy.gif
Mikey914
must not be to many good ones. i have 2 pairs, one has a broken grill, the other has broken "tips", but I can like with that.
Jeffs9146
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 6 2012, 10:39 PM) *

must not be to many good ones. i have 2 pairs, one has a broken grill, the other has broken "tips", but I can like with that.

Yep! I have a set with a broken tip that I would sell for $20 but if you want perfect you may have to pay for it!

I think I have a set that were cracked (not broken) and I epoxy repaired them that I would sell for $40 but not even close to $190...... drooley.gif Maybe I should hold onto them for another 10 years and see what I can get!?
mikea100
I bought a perfect set for $50. $190 for the speaker grills is like selling used Heat Exchangers for $1000 - clear price gouging.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.