Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Delete
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
garyb
Delete
Seaside6
QUOTE(garyb @ Jan 17 2012, 04:07 PM) *

Im looking for a very nice Porsche 914.
Hoping to find a all stock, rust free 914 still the original color or paint.
Will pay top $$ for the right car.
Im located in So. Calif. and have cash on hand.
Let know the price and send photos to vwbeck@gmail.com

Check out http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/cto/2813774866.html
Jay Gratton
I am selling my '73 1.7 with 23K on it and it 100% stock. Still has orig. brake pads in it. I haven't listed it in a while, but I have it up for sale here some place.
Jay Gratton
1973 Porsche 914 1.7 – Bahia Red/Black interior, 24K original miles (a true barn find), 2008 Porsche Parade Class and Division Champion in Preservation Class. Appearance package, new tires (OEM size), brake rotors, lines, fluids and tune up. Car was never driven in snow or rain and is therefore in amazing condition. Interior is perfect and shows no signs of age. Hood was repainted in 1973 due to shipping damage and is starting to age, but paint still matches original paint on car and shines like new. The car comes with a Certificate of Authenticity from PCNA. This car is not perfect, but it is exactly as it was the day it was put on the showroom floor and is one of the best original 914’s in the country. You can’t un-restore a car, but you can buy this one. $18,000/OBO.
garyb
PM sent, yes I love this.
RiqueMar
Hey Gary!

I'm in Oceanside too, let me know if I can help you with anything.

welcome.png
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.