Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tampa Bay BBQ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
carr914
jsharp.gif Checking to see if there is Interest in getting together for a BBQ & Watching the Rolex 24. I've got a Big Brick BBQ out back of my house & I just got FIOS TV Package

I know iamchappy will be in town. I think avidfanjpl will be in town. And the rest of us haven't gotten together in a while.

T.C. beerchug.gif
URY914
I'll be OOT. sad.gif

stuttgart46
Wish I was there
carr914
Hello, Bueller.....Bueller,,,,,Bueller?
ThePaintedMan
DOOD! I'm there! Cutting into my welding time, but I'm there. Let me know what you guys like to eat (and drink).

-George
carr914
It going to happen, but looks to be a Small Gathering

Myself (carr914)
George (ThePaintedMan)
Steve Gaglione (smg914)
John (avidfanjpl) all the way from California
Chappy (iamchappy) all the way from Minnesota

The Race Starts at 3:30pm, Pre-Race starts on Speed at 2:30 I believe. So people can start showing up 1:30 -

I'm going to have some Brats, but if people want to bring other stuff for me to throw on the Grill, that would be OK. I'll be drinking Beer beer3.gif
URY914
I'm coming over. I got the date wrong on when I was going out of town, so I'm in. biggrin.gif
carr914
QUOTE(URY914 @ Jan 27 2012, 07:31 PM) *

I'm coming over. I got the date wrong on when I was going out of town, so I'm in. biggrin.gif

Cool ! - Beer Budget just went way up beerchug.gif
ThePaintedMan
I'm such a dork cause I'm so psyched to meet some more teeners! I'll bring all kinds of stuff. Anyone like Mahi?
Series9
What? You're pulling people out of attending Daytona?

Bitch....
Series9
Fine. I sold my ticket. I'll be in Tampa......smile.gif
URY914
Starting soon beerchug.gif beer3.gif beer.gif drunk.gif sheeplove.gif w00t.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.