I have a Sterling Silver Porsche ring for sale. It is a one of the kind find, and a must have for any Porsche enthusiast. On the front of the ring it shows the Porsche crest in great detail. This is a fantastic Porsche item, and I have never seen another one like it. This ring is made from Sterling silver, and is not plated. It is silver to the core, and is simply beautiful. This ring can be yours for $140

###############################PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER SO THAT I CAN CALL YOU BACK###################################

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>I can ship this ring for extra<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Ferrari, Mercedes, bmw, Porsche, corvette, Lamborghini, alpha Romeo, Bugatti, Ferrari, gtr, fast, f1, formula 1, grand prix, antique, vintage, ceramic, porcelain, neon, metal, collectible, historic, hot rod, Plymouth, charger, mustang, neon, sign, hto rod, 911, Porsche, 928, 944, Carrera gt, carrera, cayenne, panamera, turbo, boxter, 914, 928, 991, 996, 924, v 8, v 10, v 12, v8, v10, v12, porsche

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
View the full article