Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FFC05 sponsorships
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
GaroldShaffer
Guys,

A lot of the places I have been contacting are willing to be sponsors, but just door prize sponsors. I get the same story that the budgets for this type of activity have been used up for this year. So I know we are still planing this one, but if we can get the ball rolling for next year then we just may be able to get some more $$ sponosrs.

I talked to Haggerty Insurance and they are willing to supply items for the goodie bags. They are more than happy to be a $$ sponsor NEXT year. The earlier we get on their list for next year. can we atleast pick a date?
seanery
Next year will be either Oct 14, 15, 16 or Oct 21, 22, 23.
I think the foliage may be a deciding factor. Last year's was the 18th and beautiful. Hopefully this year will be as nice. The benefit for the earlier date might be rain. If it rains after the leaves start changing then they fall if you do it earlier then you have a bit less chance of them falling. confused24.gif
Engman
Lets pick a date now. Don't care which one. Sean pick one.

M
seanery
I think I'd prefer the earlier date. confused24.gif
GaroldShaffer
works for me.
Pnambic
I vote the earlier date too (my berfday is the 15th smile.gif )
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.