Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: .:FS:. Sheidan Widebody 914 project car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
914_1.8t
Well I've got 2 project cars not including this one and just had the opportunity to buy back my dad's Chevelle from the person he sold it to years ago and have decided there is no room/priority/money for this project right now so i'll list it for sale and see if someone wants it before I get freed up to work on it (instead of it sitting around for a year and pulling jedi mind trick to make invisible the wife). Paid $1750 for it and looking to make that back or most of it. Best Reasonable Offer.

Car has brand new Sheridan Widebody kit (their narrower kit, front mounted with 4 screws for now and rear is not mounted), It does include front clip, quarter panels and side skirts. Roll cage put in by previous owner...nothing else is really in the car, and trunk has been cut out. Comes with shitty unknown wheels, stock suspension and it does have brakes and calipers. Body/Frame has lots of small holes (floor/trunk/etc...) and its really only good for a racecar project or some sort of conversion. Would take a lot of work to make it a DD. Front fenders and stock QPs have been cut to make room for the Sheridan kit.

Car is located in Fremont, CA 94539 off of Washington if anyone wants to check it out.

P.S: I've got an complete Audi 2.7T engine/01E 6spd transmission (welded center diff) for this and can work that into a deal if someone is interested. Also have turbo/intercooler/Standalone EMS...etc... could even do a little fab on it before it sells if someone needs it.

Here's some pics:
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image
IPB Image

Andyrew
Sigh.....

If only..

This would be the perfect platform to test out some of my idea's.. Sadly I cant. Talk to me in another year tongue.gif

Talk to me about the mod you did to the trani! Same thing that the subaru guys do or did you keep the tailpiece on? I have a 5speed in my shed that i've been wanting to toy with...
914_1.8t
All PMs replied. icon_bump.gif
carr914
as Yogi would say "Deja Vu, all over again"
914_1.8t
$1400...........Essentially 1/2 off on the Sheridan Kit and free chassis to play around with.
FL000
Would you sell the widebody kit separate?
914_1.8t
QUOTE(FL 000 @ Jan 31 2012, 07:17 PM) *

Would you sell the widebody kit separate?

yes I would...basically the widebody kit is not attached...it just barely hung on the body. I'm basically selling the body kit for 1400 OBO and giving the body for free.

Here's a breakdown on the price of the sheridan kit:
STANDARD VERSION PORSCHE 914 FIBERGLASS NOSE $1000.00 (APPROX. WEIGHT 16 LBS.)
STANDARDVERSION PORSCHE 914 FIBERGLASS REAR QTR. PANELS $700.00 (PAIR) (APPROX. WEIGHT EA. 6 LBS)
STANDARD VERSION PORSCHE 914 FIBERGLASS ROCKER PANELS $250.00 (PAIR) (APPROX. WEIGHT 1 1/2 LBS)
STANDARD VERSION PORSCHE 914 FIBERGLASS REAR VALANCE $250.00 (APPROX. WEIGHT 2 LBS)

Total=$2200

I'm actually considering scrapping (recycling) the body and just saving the kit and leaving it on sale until it sells...that would save me a lot of space.
FL000
PM sent
914_1.8t
QUOTE(FL 000 @ Feb 9 2012, 07:24 PM) *

PM sent

Sheridan Widebody kit is gone!

Here's all thats left...LMK if anyone has some use for it (FREE). Otherwise it'll be scrapped end of the week.
IPB Image
Andyrew
Is it titled?
914_1.8t
QUOTE(Andyrew @ Feb 13 2012, 08:44 AM) *

Is it titled?

I've got the pink slip...havn't checked with the DMV on its status or if its Non-op or not. Previous owner said no back fees.
wgfp
Hi, I've got $20.00 for the doors. 408 656 0557 I'm local..Larry
914_1.8t
Doors are gone and shell (w/ cage) are spoken for.

Thanks everyone!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.