Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 is part of Porsche's identity ... Watch new movie
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
johannes
At 0:55

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEcDxL2l9VM

smilie_pokal.gif
EdwardBlume
Nice. A 914 getting eaten up by a 917. Its just nice to be in there somewhere.

ThePaintedMan
QUOTE(RobW @ Jan 20 2012, 09:11 AM) *

LOL, yeah thats what I thought. The only time Porsche as a factory ever refers to the 914 is Le Mans 1970 where a /6 won the GT class. Oh well, at least they acknowledge the car exists (consciously or not).

mrgreenjeans
QUOTE(johannes @ Jan 20 2012, 10:57 AM) *

Johannes:

Thanks for the Great Video update..
Do NOT blink, as its shadowing its faster , more sprightly kin. And continuing on in endurance mode till it can catch up later.

I love the way its --Duelling madly--, with its older and bigger brother !

Archival quality ......its good to be alive today and have Porsche blood in the veins.

rnellums
wait... the 914 is a Porsche?
struckn
QUOTE(RobW @ Jan 20 2012, 06:11 AM) *

That's what I was thinking. I love being the outsider with the car Identity stigma.
We are unique and frankly better in some ways............at least better then the Beetle's that strangely look Porsche like.
sad.gif
OU8AVW
Porsche, Volkswagen, whatever. I like VWs too. That's probably why I love the teener so much. It's an anomaly.
krazykonrad
The 914 was just letting the 917 get a lap back!

Konrad
damesandhotrods
Maybe I’m feeling olde this morning (in my day Porsche was busy winning races, they didn’t need to remind us what they did rant), but with products like the Cayenne and Panamera I guess Porsche feels like they have to remind us that they are a sports car company.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.