Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Why this is my favorite surfing
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
I can ask what ever I need to find out and some one will know aktion035.gif . I have a problem on the Jetta and at the TDI Club no one knows what Im talking about. finger.gif OK I am better now Thanks beerchug.gif
Brad Roberts
Isnt it COOL ?? I ask anything and everything.. somebody here will KNOW something. Dont be afraid to ask questions... just be patient for the answer.

B
soloracer
That's because here you have thousands of proud 914 owners who are happy to announce to the world they drive a NARP. I'm sure there are people on the Jetta and TDI Club who could help you. Problem is they can't see very well through the paper bag they wear over their heads while driving where people can see them. happy11.gif
eeyore
QUOTE(spare time toys @ Aug 26 2004, 06:24 PM)
I can ask what ever I need to find out and some one will know

Sometimes you don't even have to ask to learn something interesting...

like www.tdiclub.com really DOES exist

It seems a little Euro-exclusive though, isn't the Ford Powerstroke TDI? For real excitement, the home page pic show be an F350 crew cab catching air on the curbing (kerbing?)
Rhodes71/914
Of all the forums related to cars that I have been on this is for sure the best and most helpfull.
And from what I can tell it has the coolest people. beer.gif
Brad Roberts
The whole idea is to have fun. The premise for the club was: a bunch of guy's standing around anothers guy's garage looking over his 914 BS'sing about it and life in general. We got tired of the cookie cutter approach that other "lists/BBS's" took... they let the "life" out of owning a Porsche.

B
Trekkor
I like when you ask a question about a topic and somebody actually enjoys telling you the answer.

If they don't know, we get to hear all kinds of crack-up "one-liners".

It's hilarious. lol2.gif

Where else can you post your headbang.gif and get wub.gif ?

KT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.