Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Info packs for the event
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
GaroldShaffer
At the MWC when we signed in we were given a goodie bag and a info pack that had a place card for you to put in your car for show & shine judging. Voting card to fill out for show & shine, hotel info, blah, blah, blah..... but I think most important is the sheet thanking everyone for coming and a list of sponsors with city & state and either phone numbers or web address. I think this is a must, agree?
seanery
ok
seanery
How 'bout this for the car show forms? I printed one on red paper and it still reads well. Maybe I'll get some orange or yellow...something fall-ish. (revised)
GaroldShaffer
coll, I like that. clap56.gif
seanery
judging form (biz card size)
categories can change. Those are just what I was thinking at this particular point in time.
GaroldShaffer
How much ink are you going to use to print these up? This needs to be added to our event cost list.

Very nice, by the way. Almost to good to use. clap56.gif
seanery
oh, i'm printing these with the laser printer, so they will actually be gray scale.

It won't be too bad, really.

If we have 40 cars enter that's 20 pages of the 1st one and 5 pages of the second.
seanery
revised
Doug Leggins
Those look great.

Is the biz card size large enough? confused24.gif
Pnambic
That revision is a nice touch. It took me a minute to see what you changed, but now that I see it, its a great idea.
seanery
thanks Dan.

Doug,
I think the size will be ok. They will just be writing the car # in the blank. Hopefully that should work or am I wrong? confused24.gif
Engman
Different aspect, same topic - are we putting together an info pack like the WWC?

Again who what when where.

Mark
seanery
see goodie bag thread
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.