Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dash Warning Lights flashing?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
86motoman
I turn on the key and what I believe to be the hazard warning lights on the dash are flashing with the little buzz noise. Also a little orange light is on.

What are these lights for? My lights and turn signals work fine. I did have to refill the brake fluid reservoir because the guy I bought the car from cut the brake line. Got that fixed and filled (though haven't bleed the brakes yet) and the buzzing and flashing is still there. What are these warning lights for?
Brad Roberts
You need to reset the master cylinder switch. It is activated by low brake fluid...

It is a little push switch on the master cylinder. Looks kinda like a oil pressure switch.

I'll dig up a pic for you..

B
86motoman
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ Aug 26 2004, 08:16 PM)
You need to reset the master cylinder switch. It is activated by low brake fluid...

It is a little push switch on the master cylinder. Looks kinda like a oil pressure switch.

I'll dig up a pic for you..

B

Right on! beer.gif

These porsches rock. The more I learn about this car the more I like it! biggrin.gif
Brad Roberts
I'm not having much luck finding you a pic... but it is on the drivers side of the MC You can do it without pulling the splash pan off.

B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.