Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: For Sale 1976 914 2.0
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
chilling in vt
Hi,
We are regretfully selling our clean, rust free 914. It has been in the family for the past 8 years and a pending 914/6 purchase forces the sale. I have posted it on Pelican parts and here is the link: http://forums.pelicanparts.com/porsche-car...tml#post6508352 It has a link to a flikr account with a huge amount of photos and another link to a few laps at Lime Rock. We looked for a clean car for quite awhile before finding this car. It has backdated bumpers and exhaust. It has also had many suspension upgrades making it a fantastic dual purpose car. Please take a look.
Thanks.
Joe

Asking $13900.

Car is sold. Thanks for the interest and kind words!
wes

All the right stuff, good luck with the sale on a very nice set up! I have more $$ in mine and not even close to being ready for the black top!
dakotaewing
Nice Car! Good Luck with the sale -
Can you give some details and source for the metal "Floor mats" ?

Thanks!
Gint
Allow me to put the price from your Pelican ad into this ad.
chilling in vt
QUOTE(dakotaewing @ Jan 21 2012, 07:56 PM) *

Nice Car! Good Luck with the sale -
Can you give some details and source for the metal "Floor mats" ?

Thanks!

They are from Rennline, www.rennline.com They fit great!
Jay Gratton
Very nice car! Well set up too.
chilling in vt
The car has been sold! Thanks.
Cairo94507
That was a nice car and a darn quick sale. Congratulations and I look forward to seeing some pictures of the six hopefully. Some nice cars in your garage BTW.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.