Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914club invitational
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
boxstr
Bruce,Jamie,any other duffers that want to play tomorrow Friday. Email me. Course suggestions welcome.
Craig C. Laughlin
Bruce Allert
I'd sure like to Craig. Could possibly do a cheap 9 somewhere between you & me after 1:30. I'm kinda hesitant cause I played twice this week and the game really went down hill.... bad! boldblue.gif
bruce
SirAndy
QUOTE(Bruce Allert @ May 1 2003, 09:20 PM)
I'd sure like to Craig. Could possibly do a cheap 9 somewhere between you & me after 1:30. I'm kinda hesitant cause I played twice this week and the game really went down hill.... bad! dry.gif Last week I was just 7 over for 9 holes which is great for me and this week I dare not say!
But, I'm always up for duff'n with a beer & a cigar. Never know, the game might take a turn for the better boldblue.gif
bruce

wish i was closer to you guys. haven't done that in a while. except the good cuban cigars that i'm not supposed to have here in the US (add BIG grin here) cool.gif

Andy
boxstr
Bruce, Sorry I was hopeing to go early, I have a guy coming over to look at my 74 914 FS. Lets get a foursome together you me and Jamie and Andy maybe next week when we have some weather like we had today.
We could try the new Stone Creek near OC. Or my home course is Langdon Farms, close to Jamie and Andy. ANother good one is Redtail.Ex Progress Downs.
Andy you realize you are bringing the Cubans, cool_shades.gif Cuban Caddies officer.
Jamie speakup.
CCLINDARKCAMP
Brad Roberts
I'll carry the bags and JUMP the golf karts...LOL

I wish I would have learned to play in High School.

I played football and took auto shop... no time for Golf.

B
SirAndy
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ May 1 2003, 11:03 PM)

B.,
there's no "american" football in germany, but golf we do have ...
our football you call soccer.

Craig,
next week might be just right for me.
but "Langdon Farms" is still quite a ways up there.
hmmmm, lemmy talk to my wife cool_shades.gif

Andy
krk
QUOTE(Brad Roberts @ May 1 2003, 10:03 PM)
I'll carry the bags and JUMP the golf karts...LOL

I wish I would have learned to play in High School.

B

Dude,

I lucked out and switched out of baseball into golf. Even in the frozen north.

Here's why it's good -- you can age and still kick ass. Half is strategy, half is power. It's a lot like driving a car. An business executives love it. (you gotta think ahead!)

And the number one reason -- you're still young..............

I'd love a game. Who know, Craig, maybe next time your're in the bay area....

(Sounds like Andy has a Cuban^H^H^H^H^HDominican cigar source......)

kim.
SirAndy
QUOTE(krk @ May 1 2003, 11:23 PM)
(Sounds like Andy has a Cuban^H^H^H^H^HDominican cigar source......)

gettings cuban cigars is not that hard. i either bring them in myself (from germany) or i have people send them to me (from canada mostly). just buy a case and get another case of cheap ones and exchange the labels. no one will ever know.
even been to cuba myself. there's no substitute!

just don't try to smuggle them into the US directly from cuba.
they'll fry your ass!

Andy
Bruce Allert
Well, I think that a round with Cubans would fix my game right up! I sure need something. I'll go to the really cheap course today & see what I'm doing wrong ($8 for 9) but I'll only have Garcia E Vega to help along with a Fat Tire beer.gif
bruce
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.