Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Inner doorhandle and window crank
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
DEC
Hi,
I'm looking for the inner doorhandles and window cranks
for both sides.

The doorhandle should be including the plastic shell.

Like shown in the pic.

Click to view attachment
hencar
Hi there,

I have a set of NOS window cranks and door handles like pictured and I have a set of used window cranks and door handles like pictured. Email me at hcarraro@hughes.net for details and pictures.

Thanks in advance,

Henry
Black914_4
I've seen both for sale on ebay.
I bought a pair of window handles for about $10 on there week before last.
Chris Lay
Auto Atlanta wants 15 bucks JUST for the door handle plastic insert. Sheesh!
Tom_T
QUOTE(2xs performance @ Jan 26 2012, 06:20 AM) *

I've seen both for sale on ebay.
I bought a pair of window handles for about $10 on there week before last.

Those are aftermarket repro ones that you see on evil-bay, AA, A&P Girl & the VW resto places sell them too at a better price, as they were used on Bugs & Ghias in certain years back then too.

I think DEC is doing a CW resto of a 914-6 if I recall, so he's probably looking for the NOS ones posted above, or excellent used ones.....but he'll need to post what he needs on them.

He's a great guy over in Germany, & I got the GVWPB 914 book in German from him a year or so ago! smile.gif
hencar
Here is a photograph of a set of NOS window cranks for the 1970 to mid-year 1974. I have two sets I think for sale and some decent used ones.

The second photograph is for a NOS interior door handle in the package. That is the only NOS one I have left. But I have several very good handles and a couple I would call outstanding. I forgot to photograph the black cups but I have a stack of used ones in very good condition.

Thanks for looking.

Henry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.