Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1976 914
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
stuttgart46
I purchased this car a few months ago. It is a very clean and original car. It sat from 1989 until I purchased it. It runs and drives great now but it needs a cosmetic restoration. There are some bumps and bruises on the body due to it sitting in storage for so long but at least it was indoors and out of the weather. It still has the original radio and the dash is perfect. It shows 94K on the odometer but I can't confirm if this is acurate. It has a clear Texas title.
I am selling due to the fact that I am looking for a 914/6GT and I don't want to tear this car up to convert it.
I am asking $5500 and I would consider trades.
stuttgart46
I will try to get some engine and hellhole pics ASAP
stuttgart46
I will try to get some engine and hellhole pics ASAP
Stonepilot
need more pics please
stuttgart46
I had to go to Illinois for work. I'll post some pics asap. I should've back by Friday
DRPHIL914
Is this a 2.0, ? Injection or carbs? Other history and mods, or recent changes or improvements? Etc thanks
dlee1967
Anyone consider going in together on the car?

I need a rust free body.....(not sure if this is yet until we see the hell hole pics)

Don't need the engine, trans, suspension, interior or wheels............

Edited>>>>>>Too much rust for my project. Thank you though. >>>>>>Edited

David Lee - Houston, TX
Ottoman
PM sent.
stuttgart46
Please send me your email address and I will send some additional pics.
It still has the original fuel injection. As far as I can tell the car is completely original.
My email is Chad @ rbmosher dot com
stuttgart46
Hell hole area
stuttgart46
Front pasanger side.
stuttgart46
I have the air cleaner, I just removed it for the picture.
stuttgart46
My email has changed as I have recently changed jobs. Please feel free to email me at stuttgart46 @ gmail dot com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.