Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: 914 Lights & Lenses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
gcrotvik
My 74 is about to go to rust repair and paint. I have a full set of NOS lights and lenses for it when it returns. I am selling the following:

L/R Rear tail light buckets and lenses
L/R Rear license plate lights
L/R Front side marker bases and lenses
L/R Front turn signal buckets and lenses
Rear trunk light
Front head lamps (US Sylvania)

All lighting works although you may need to replace some assorted bulbs. All lenses and bases/buckets are in good original condition. I do know that there is a small crack in the rear right tail light lens. To my best recollection, all other lenses are in good condition without cracks. All lenses are OE Hella. The front turn signal bucket hold down brackets are not included. The rear tail light lens nylon hold down knobs are included.

I will include detailed pictures early this week. Pictures below are of the lights on the car at this time. I will not be able to remove, package and ship these lights/lenses until this coming weekend (1/28-29).

I would prefer to sell as a complete set.

Asking $150.00 for all plus actual shipping and PayPal fees.

Thanks for looking!

Greg
rpmmaxxed
If ya happen to change your mind about the parting out, I'd love the rear lenses.
BritCarJim
um, yeah. if you change your mind i'd love to have the front turn signals.
jeeperjohn56
Are your rear license plate lights still available? are they the narrow style? Do you have pic's of them? If still available I'll take them, how much and how do you want payment. John
Curtisj
I will take it all. I am in Vancouver and we exchanged emails regarding the sale of your blue 914 a couple of months ago. Let me know how you would like to proceed. Thanks Curtis. 360 281 5263
gcrotvik
Sale pending to Curtis.
gcrotvik
Sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.