Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Did you watch my video?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trekkor
I'm stoked up, as you may know.

Wish you could have all been in a stadium around me and cheered as I revved it for you. clap56.gif

What?

KT

(The vid's in my sig)
Aaron Cox
was worth the watch.....
Rhodes71/914
I'll watch another one
machina
I liked it alot. That first moment when the motor fires and all the smoke and noise...great stuff. smilie_pokal.gif

dr
skline
Is that a 66 Chevelle SS in the back ground? I think you should show progress on all of your projects. I love all cars and restorations, especially classics.
Brad Roberts
I'll watch them.. since you are the closest thing to REDNECK I can get here in Ca. My Texas buddies dont own video camera's or computers... so I get very few: "Here Bubba, hold my beer. Watch this"

The best part was listening to you rev it up with the starter hanging.. I thought I was going to pee my pants with laughter...LOL lol2.gif

It does sound healthy however...

B
airsix
Trekkor,
This is good stuff. It's not just 'see an old engine run', It's getting a chance to share your enthusiasm and project progress. I often get bogged down in my projects and a little project-sharring between brothers often boosts my morale and gets me motivated again. This is probably even more important for those of us isolated from the greater 914 brotherhood. I don't get much exposure to other peoples 914 projects out here so I look forward to reports/pictures/videos like this. Just look at how popular Rick's Alien project thread has been. It helps that it's such a cool project, but a lot of it has to do with the enthusiasm and how close he kept us to the action. (I love project diaries/logs).

-Ben M.
Mueller
if you made the darn things a little smaller in size.....I'm not bandwidth challenged, i just have a short attention span smile.gif
MXMARK
Your video gets me motivated to do something with that 2.0L six i have in the garage. Keep up the good work. Mark. Sorry about the burn.
Tom Perso
I want to see you burn your forehead on the next video.... laugh.gif

Later,
Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.