Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sponsor Agreement
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Events Forum > Past Event Planning Threads
seanery
Guys this is draft 1 of my attempt at a sponsorship agreement:

Sponsorship Agreement

This agreement formalizes the sponsorship between “COMPANY NAME” (noted as Sponsor from here on) and the planning committee for the Fall Foliage Classic 2004 (noted as Promoter form here on).

Sponsor will provide the sum of $500 to Promoter. In return Promoter will advertise the event as “Company Name” presents Fall Foliage Classic 2004. Sponsor’s logo will be printed on the front of the Event Shirt to fit in a space of 3.9”W x 2.2”H and on the back of the Event Shirt in a space of 6.1”W x 3.4”H. Sponsor’s logo will be placed on all Event Awards. Sponsor to provide logo to Promoter by September 10th, 2004. Promoter will distribute relevant Sponsor literature in Event Goodie Bags. Sponsor provided literature to be received by October 10th, 2004.

comments, changes, revisions, etc all welcomed. I just made up the dates. Mark, if you need their logo earlier we can stipulate that here.
GaroldShaffer
Looks good to me.
Engman
Works for me.

M
seanery
Garold,
Do you know the company name?

Is it MotoLegends?
GaroldShaffer
I'm not 100% sure. But I think you would be fine since this is the business that will be doing the 9146 cars.

This is Soooooo cool. smilie_pokal.gif
GaroldShaffer
So is this agreement we want to send to Jeff? We can run it past him and see what he thinks? confused24.gif
seanery
I've got it in a word document. I need to add the Signature blocks and replace "Company Name" with MotoLegends.
seanery
Here it is:

Sponsorship Agreement
GaroldShaffer
Looks good to me. I have a fax machine here, I can sign it if you want and then fax it to Jeff?
seanery
sounds good to me.
seanery
OK, just to doublecheck, the name used as the title sponsor is MotoLegends?
GaroldShaffer
Yes.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.