Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone here own 4742901340?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
billh1963
I looked in the database and don't see the car listed. If you own that car, your window sticker is on ebay:

Ebay Window Sticker
Ferg
Ha very cool, the Grand Rapids Dist listed on the sticker, is now a bookstore, I know right were it was, my Dad's leasing co was just down the street, and famous Berger Chevrolet is still across the road.
JawjaPorsche
I noticed Porsche started to nickel and dime you to death with options in 1974. My 73 was only 4600 and I had the appearance group. I did not have the alloy wheels or center console.
GeorgeRud
A lot of things that were standard in 73 were options in 74. I thought that the appearance group did include the alloy wheels, sway bars, center console, etc. as a package.
KELTY360
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ Jan 25 2012, 12:12 PM) *

A lot of things that were standard in 73 were options in 74. I thought that the appearance group did include the alloy wheels, sway bars, center console, etc. as a package.

May have been standard with 2.0 and appearance group. I spent just under $5000 in '73 for a 1.7 with appearance group. It included targa vinyl, chrome bumpers, fogs, but no console (just the storage box) and no alloys (I bought chromies).
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.