Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brand New Original 914 Interior Found! How much is it worth?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
74porsche914
So I may be have the opportunity to purchase a brand new 914 interior from a guy who has collecting parts for a restoration since the 70's. This interior is brand new still in a gigantic original box ordered from a Porsche dealer in the late 70's or 80's. I believe the interior is for a '73 or '74. It is black and includes door panels, seats, padding board behind seats, and possibly a dashboard. How much would you guys estimate the value with and without the dashboard? I will definitely buy this if the owner is willing to sell.
underthetire
Don't let those LE guys know where it is. Worth a nice chunk to someone doing a full resto. Price is right rules?

drgchapman
2k+
914werke
drooley.gif
TJB/914
QUOTE(74porsche914 @ Jan 25 2012, 06:29 PM) *

So I may be have the opportunity to purchase a brand new 914 interior from a guy who has collecting parts for a restoration since the 70's. This interior is brand new still in a gigantic original box ordered from a Porsche dealer in the late 70's or 80's. I believe the interior is for a '73 or '74. It is black and includes door panels, seats, padding board behind seats, and possibly a dashboard. How much would you guys estimate the value with and without the dashboard? I will definitely buy this if the owner is willing to sell.

I think this is a serious question. confused24.gif

I would guess if it's a NOS complete interior, seats, door panels, etc. etc. it would go for about $2,500 ++ plus and the NOS dash @ $1k. Any serious retoration person will jump at the opportunity, but the average 914-World will not. happy11.gif
BTW: 73 seats are different than 74's
73 seats have a tight seam & 74's have a fine mold line btwn the seams. Just thought you should know.

Tom
markb
You need to get it out of the box & look at it first. Even if it's brand new, the fabric is still 30+ years old, and the stitching may rip the first time it's put under pressure.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
pete000
Nice find reguardless of value !

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.