Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 TFA Kit
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Wolfgang
914 TFA (Toys For Adults) pillow kit. Started back in 1976 but never finished. This is a white '72 with the black topped bumpers. Finished its about 16" longs and 5" high. Has either 5 lug Fuchs or 4 Lug 2L Fuchs. I sold car years ago and found this cleaning for a move. $30 shipped.
ottox914
SOLD! I'll take it, PM me on how you want payment.
BKLA
I still have a blue one that my wife sewed for me 35 years ago! She even made the weird joke plate I had for it. (this of course before we were married - she only dated me 'cuz I had a "porch". biggrin.gif )
GaroldShaffer
QUOTE(ottox914 @ Jan 26 2012, 05:26 PM) *

SOLD! I'll take it, PM me on how you want payment.

dang it. I will take IF your first deal falls thru.
euro911
That's cool. My wife bought me a 911 pillow like that one about 25 years ago.

Do they still make them?
Wolfgang
PENDING - Will go to next in line if it falls thru. Tup been sitting around for over 35 years anyhow. Only partially completed - guess I moved on to girl that couldn't sew.
Scott S
Wow - Really really cool!

beerchug.gif
ottox914
QUOTE(Wolfgang @ Jan 27 2012, 12:51 PM) *

PENDING - Will go to next in line if it falls thru. Tup been sitting around for over 35 years anyhow. Only partially completed - guess I moved on to girl that couldn't sew.

Still waiting on a PM to find out how to send the $$$, and where to send it. If you don't want to send a personal message on the board, you can email me directly at: ottox914 at gmail dot com.

If you're not sure how to send a PM, click on my name above my picture, and to the right will be a box labeled "communicate" and you can click on PM there to send.

-Dave
ottox914
sent email and pm for info on how to send pmt.
JeffBowlsby
Big demand for these...someone should start making them again, offer them as kits.
euro911
I wonder if the maker had copyright agreements with the auto manufacturers or not? I have seen the Porsche, BMW and Ferrari pillows, not sure what others they made confused24.gif
SUNAB914
Call the number in the picture and see if someone answers?

Some battery company now.
euro911
Yeah, already tried the 2 phone #s ...

Interesting tid-bit about the maker, Margie Smith-Haas:

"Margie Smith-Haas, the designer and custom fabricator, is a very interesting artist in that she specializes in designing and making plush toy pillows of expensive automobiles and sports cars. She not only specializes in Porsche “pillows”, she actually auto raced Porsches, including racing one at the famed 24 hours of Le Mans in France." driving-girl.gif

Check this out ... Margie Smith-Haas made some Challenger shuttle pillows too, and it appears they are quite collectable as well, $2,000.? confused24.gif

Shuttle Pillow

I'll keep searching to see whatever became of her ...
Cairo94507
I would definitely buy one of those.
Wolfgang
SOLD pending receipt of payment.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.