blink.gif
scotty b
beerchug.gif
scotty b
confused24.gif
scotty b
flag.gif
scotty b
crappy vid of it starting and running. It may sound like the engine is choking out, but it isn't. This exhaust is actually pretty quite at idle. If you don't want the mufflers, I would be happy to put them on my Chrysler for you biggrin.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X33OsbM9xgA&feature
hot_shoe914
Just install it all in your race car. poke.gif
BajaXJ92
I've been called a lot of things in my life, but never Monty Hall. confused24.gif

Just for the record, the bondo/botch job was not my doing, I bought this car back in September. headbang.gif mad.gif

Scott also forgot to list the Dedenbear Electric Water Pump pictured in the front trunk. These are normally $300 new, and this one works amazingly to cool the car. I never had a problem with this car overheating.

When I say this car is fast, its outright scary. w00t.gif

The 305TPI puts out about 215-220hp and about 275ft/lb of tq. You'll be running down Mustang Cobras and BMW M3s all day. biggrin.gif This is one of those motors that I'll likely track down in the future if I were to build another V8 car. beerchug.gif

The transmission shifts great, but Scott and I have come to the conclusion that the linkage is the issue after the accident. Something shifted with the drivetrain and it simply needs to be re-aligned to shift properly.
jimkelly
would this fit in here ?

would you do a lay away ?
SUNAB914
I wish I had 2k, I would jump on it. ugg. Good deal and sorry I will miss it.
bozo914
PM sent
porsha916
hi, I am interested, but I would perfer to buy the whole car and disassemble it myself. biggrin.gif Let me know!! More pictures of the whole car would be nice.
Take Care
Bill
scotty b
QUOTE(porsha916 @ Jan 27 2012, 07:43 AM) *

hi, I am interested, but I would perfer to buy the whole car and disassemble it myself. biggrin.gif Let me know!! More pictures of the whole car would be nice.
Take Care
Bill

Bill you're 3rd in line. I was going to keep the five lug bits and interior for my car, but if the other two fall through I will contact you to discuss. beerchug.gif
jimkelly
pls put me 4th in line - by then i may have $2000+
jim
scotty b
Thanks all

Sale pending

Jim..... WTF.gif .......one beast isn't enough ? confused24.gif poke.gif
BajaXJ92
Still available?

I'm interested!! poke.gif poke.gif poke.gif
jimkelly
i need a FOUL weather beast evilgrin.gif
scotty b
I see you down there shades.gif
Phil Plummer
Whoa Am I to understand that 2k get this car?
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Phil Plummer @ Feb 5 2012, 12:18 PM) *

Whoa Am I to understand that 2k get this car?

Nope, 2Kwill get you the motor and stuff to make it work. slap.gif
jimkelly
didn't this sell already?

jim
porsha916
3rd still waiting? smile.gif Do 1 and 2 have a time limit?
bozo914
I can state definitively it's sold (even if Scotty has forgotton to mark the thread with a "SOLD"). He's got my $$$$.
jimkelly
hissyfit.gif
scotty b
QUOTE(jimkelly @ Feb 6 2012, 01:30 PM) *

hissyfit.gif

dry.gif play nice Jimbo. You've already got one. Take that money and buy an Engman long kit so you don't tear this one in two now poke.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.