1st I know this thread is worthless w/o pics biggrin.gif

75 original running 1.8 with FI, 79,000 miles (will confirm mileage) including clutch etc, sideshift trans and heat exchangers (will see if they are ss) I have put maybe 2k miles on it since last march, no problems. I want to go suby power. PO was a mechanic that tuned it up just before I bought it and said he replaced some seals as well. I have noticed a drop or 2 of oil under car, but doesn't appear to be burning it.

Trans is side shift and seems to up shift and down shift well through gears with one nuance; from rev to 1st easy. 1st to second easy, but finding first after a complete stop after 2 mins of driving can be tricky, I generally down shift to 1st before stopping and hold the clutch in. Only 914 I've driven so I don't know if that is normal after hear the term S.L.A.P.

Is $900 even the right ball park?

My car is in PA, I live in NY -- I will post video of it running when I go down there on the 16th of Feb

If the price is too high correct me I'm still a noob. Would prefer local pick-up since I don't my a$$ from a hole in the ground about shipping something like this.

thanks,
Chuck