Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ripped my vinyl today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sofi2t81
Hello there,

I ripped the seat cushion of my car today when tearing down the dash. headbang.gif

I will try to get it repaired by a local shop but does anybody know if the brown vinyl (I thing you call it baketwave?) is available?

I can only find the black one in the net.

thanks

Peter
sofi2t81
some pictures

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Peter
ConeDodger
QUOTE(sofi2t81 @ Jan 28 2012, 06:34 PM) *

Hello there,

I ripped the seat cushion of my car today when tearing down the dash. headbang.gif

I will try to get it repaired by a local shop but does anybody know if the brown vinyl (I thing you call it baketwave?) is available?

I can only find the black one in the net.

thanks

Peter

In the member vendor forum and on eBay you will find a vendor called 914appearance and performance. Member name here is Morphenspectra. They make pretty much everything interior related and can probably help with your brown seat pad.
sofi2t81
Thanks, but they don't do brown. headbang.gif
eric9144
Give these guys a try:
http://www.porschetopsandinteriors.net/

Auto's International has been around for many many years and have a excellent reputation for getting the stuff that can't be had.

Good Luck!
Valy
If you find any, please let me know.
I'm about to redo my seats and seems that I'll need to choose something else for the inserts.
morph
I shortened it to morph Rob.
i do have a option for u.
pm if you have no luck Peter.
biggrin.gif
james
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.