Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 Insignia
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
mag356
I am planning to buy a 1973 914 2.0 that is a two owner non-restored but in very good condition original car. I noticed that the back panel had "914 SE" instead of the normal "914 2.0" Does anyone know if the SE is legitimate badging or did one of the twp previous owners get cute? The car looks very original in all respects.
VegasRacer
Hi Mag 356, It's nice to have another Vegas guy here. I think I know the car you are talking about. Is it silver? Does the seller live out in Henderson or Sunrise Mountain? Is the car parked on the patio area behind the garage? Does the guy also have a '60's T-bird?
Bleyseng
Early 73 2.0 were advertised as "S models " by the VW/Porsche guys but Porsche pulled the plug on that quickly. Far as I know there wasn't ever a 914 2.0 SE badge but maybe you have a one of a kind.
Geoff
watsonrx13
thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
mag356
John, it is the car you mention. I would appreciate your opinion. Please share any information you have, I don't want to make a mistake or miss out on a good deal. Thanks. If you give me your phone number, I will call you.
VegasRacer
Mario - I sent you an e-mail and my phone number.
Give me a call and I will be happy to tell you what I know about the car.
Joe Bob
Watch out Mario....John is a nice/good guy...V E R Y Dangerous...... pray.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.