Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: URO turn signal relays
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Sea Dragon 914
Anyone have problems with these.

I recently replaced my turn signal relay. I assumed that since several reputable vendors listed these as replacements (AA and PP) that they would work fine. I think there is a problem with them. When I had the parking brake on, both turn signal indicators blinked along with the brake light indicator and parking light indicator. Then when I turned a turn signal on, the correct turn signal indicator would blink brightly and after a few blinks, the other indicator would begin to blink faintly. I figured it was a defective relay so I sent it back to the vendor for a replacement. Same thing. When I pull the Hella relay out of my other car, everything works fine. Has anyone else experienced this?

I guess that's what I get for trying to save a few bucks with an aftermarket part. sad.gif
pilothyer
I have decided that anything URO is junk.......the prices of their junk is always very low when compaired to OEM.......but so is the quality.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.