Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 15x7 & 15x8 Fuchs $800
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
JRust
Overall these are in good shape. One of the rear 15x8 wheels has a little curb rash. If I were keeping them I would powder coat or repaint the centers. Then polish the lips back up. $800 plus shipping & tires aren't worth keeping. So no tires unless you are local & want to pick them up.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(JRust @ Jan 29 2012, 01:12 PM) *

Overall these are in good shape. One of the rear 15x8 wheels has a little curb rash. If I were keeping them I would powder coat or repaint the centers. Then polish the lips back up. $800 plus shipping & tires aren't worth keeping. So no tires unless you are local & want to pick them up.

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif
JRust
I dbl posted & somehow deleted the one that got the pics you impatient little stromberg.gif .

LOL! I added them know just for you don slap.gif happy11.gif
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(JRust @ Jan 29 2012, 01:19 PM) *

I dbl posted & somehow deleted the one that got the pics you impatient little stromberg.gif .

LOL! I added them know just for you don slap.gif happy11.gif

Thank you sir.
racerbvd
Are you open to any trades biggrin.gif
pete-stevers
will you split? and what might you charge for the 7s
patrick3000
QUOTE(pete-stevers @ Jan 30 2012, 01:08 AM) *

will you split? and what might you charge for the 7s

I'm interested in the 8's - $400.00 shipped to MD
JRust
Sorry I've got a sale pending for the complete set. I'll let you know if it falls through. I think they are priced fairly & doubt I will go down on them. Other than the curb rash on the one wheel they are solid.
JRust
Okay the sale didn't go through. So they are still available & I am willing to split them up.
Bullethead
I'll take the 7"s if not already spoken for... you have PM.

Thanks.
JRust
PM's replied to.
Sale Pending to Bullethead
69rsss is next in line
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.