Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Weber Progressive
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Rob-O
My car has been running like crap for months now, so much so that it has basically been parked and not driven. Here in Dallas we're getting close to Spring and I'd like to get the car on the road while I work on purchasing all of the FI.

Car already has the manifold for the progressive carb setup, just need a nice, clean carb to throw on there to get the car running well. Right now it has a POS Holley that is definitely not made for the 914 and is cobbled together.

Will post pictures of the manifold just to be sure that what I have is made for the Weber.
BarberDave
smilie_pokal.gif

Rob O,

I don't know if Weber makes a POS progressive carb the only ones I have

seen and had was A Holly made for the Ford Pinto. Good move going back

to F.I. you will never regret it. Dave slap.gif
bdstone914
I think I have a couple of progressive center mount Weber carbs. Would probably need a rebuild from sitting.
$50 plus $10 shipping.
Bruce
JRust
I have a set of dual weber 40's. I'd recommend them over any other carb setup. The single carbs are crap. Your car will never run up to it's potential with one. My add is lower if you are interested in the dual carbs. So I would say dual carbs or find the original FI setup
racerbvd
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jan 29 2012, 06:40 PM) *

I think I have a couple of progressive center mount Weber carbs. Would probably need a rebuild from sitting.
$50 plus $10 shipping.
Bruce

The nice thing is they are easy to rebuild, and you can get parts too..
http://www.racetep.com/webcarb.html
hencar
I have a nice Progressive Weber if Bruce doesn't take care of you. Email me at hcarraro@hughes.net for details and picture.

Thanks in advance,

Henry
CMONNETT
I've got a few as well. One was only on a car for about a year. Still looks new. It was on a 2.0 Might need a rebuild from sitting on the shelf for 10 years. I'd say $60 shipped. Let me know. I'm in San Antonio.

Thanks,
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.