Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weber hydralic throwout bearing Questions
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mueller
While doing some web surfing, I came across a few pages that mentioned using a Weber brand hydralic throwout bearing.

It seems for Jeeps it is a common upgrade when doing conversions, it's also used in some of the higher end Cobra kit cars.......

I'm guessing that these must be factory installed in some cars, but I cannot figure out by whom?????

thanks
airsix
Mike, there might be others as well, but I heard that there were some Ford Ranger pickups that used a hydraulic T.O. bearing.

-Ben M.
McMark
I believe 80's 90's jeep cherokees had them. Sold a few in my parts days, but can't remember 100% now. Call your local NAPA and ask the counter people. If they don't know call NAPA in Napa (where I worked) @ 707-252-6811. They know.
IronHillRestorations
I'm fairly certain Tilton makes one too. The Tilton unit is called a annular TOB. I guess the critical part would be getting one that has the same diameter, the same "stroke", and the correct bellhousing to pressure plate finger height.

PK cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.