Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ATTN: Brad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nocones
Hey Brad,

Any word on the WEVO or when it will be ready?
confused24.gif

Michael

74 914/8
Jeroen
You could just call him on the phone wink.gif
nocones
I could call, but he's always saying he can hardly keep up with the calls and emails.
I'm not in a huge hurry so here I am.

Side note:
I called Rod Simpson, who sold the shift linkage to the PO of my car. He does not have any of the "parts" I would need to repair my broken linkage, but will sell me a whole new one for $250. Definetly cheaper than the WEVO, but it was only ever 'adequate' and not 'correct' feeling.

I want to drive my car before summer is gone. driving.gif

Michael
icon_bump.gif
Brad Roberts
Hey man..

I stopped in over at WEVO today to drop off some Boxster flywheel parts I'm having duped and lightened. He said end of next week he will have all my castings ready. They are in the final stages of machining.

It is looking pretty good for THREE boxes that I need parts for. One of the guy's on here has been waiting 6+ months I think.. I begged with Hayden to make extra this go around so I wasnt STUCK holding trannies.

B
nocones
Just give me a shout when they are ready. I'll need to work out the shift rod details, but as you said, that shouldn't be too difficult.

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

Michael
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.